- Wed, 23 JunBurleigh Heads23 Jun, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pmBurleigh Heads, 6/36 Central Dr, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220, AustraliaBOOKINGS $20 VIA mosdesertclubhouse.com She's back... And she's bringing monthly instalments of killer line ups to Mo's! Show number 1 features the fabulous Kat Davidson! $20 tickets from mosdesertclubhouse.com
- Wed, 21 JulBurleigh Heads21 Jul, 6:00 pm – 10:00 pmBurleigh Heads, 6/36 Central Dr, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220, AustraliaShe's back... And she's bringing monthly instalments of killer line ups to Mo's! This month is our Funny Bitches line up - a line up of the funniest bitches from the Northern Rivers, and headlined by Ting Lim!
- Mon, 16 AugLismore16 Aug, 9:00 am – 3:30 pmLismore, 231 Keen St, Lismore NSW 2480, AustraliaThe 12-hour Standard Mental Health First Aid course is for any interested adult. You will learn how to assist an adult who may be experiencing a mental health problem or mental health crisis, using a practical, evidence based approach.
- Sat, 21 AugThe Old Fire Station, Bendigo
- Tue, 24 AugLismore Workers Club
- Tue, 21 SepLismore Workers Club
- Time is TBDwww.larrylaughsloud.com
WE ALSO OFFER MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AID TRAINING
With over 20 years experience in the community sector, Larry Laughs Loud founder, Vanessa Larry Mitchell is also an accredited Mental Health First Aid trainer. While we aim to spread happiness with our shows, we know that not everyone is laughing on the inside..... & we need the world to know how to look out for each other!
For more details about this course visit or email
Laughter is Usually the Best Medicine, but Sometimes It's Not Enough